2 Cups Raspberries, frozen IQF, partially thawed
1 Cup Cucumber, peeled and quartered
1 Stalk Celery, trimmed
1 Slice Jalapeno, fresh, seeded
1 Apple, Granny Smith, cored and quartered
2 Tablespoons Lemon, fresh, juice
1 Pinch Salt, Kosher
3 Grinds Black Pepper, cracked, fresh
1/2 Cup Water, chilled
4 Sprigs Basil, fresh, muddled or crushed
For Garnish: 4 celery stalks with leaves and 4 basil sprigs
1. Assemble juicer for processing.
2. Remove frozen raspberries from freezer and allow to partially thaw prior
to processing, 10-15 minutes. Raspberries can be processed from frozen.
3. Juice raspberries, cucumber, celery, jalapeno and apple.
4. Add lemon juice, salt, black pepper and chilled water to the juice.
5. Muddle basil stem in the bottom of 4 glasses or gently crush.
6. Stir or shake the juice and pour into glasses. Cover and
refrigerate if juice not consumed immediately.
7. Garnish with frozen raspberries on top.