2 fl ounces Vodka or gin, optional
3 fl ounces Lime juice, fresh
1 fl ounce Razz Crush Mixer*
Splash Agave Nectar
1 fl ounce Sparkling Mineral Water
1 Sprig Mint, fresh
1 twist Lime, fresh
3 each Frozen raspberries
Razz Crush Mixer*
Yield: 1 cup
10 ounces Frozen raspberries
3 fl ounces Water
- Add vodka or gin in shaker, half full of ice.
- Add lime juice and agave nectar, and shake vigorously.
- Place ice in a 10 fl ounce Collins glass, and strain shaker contents into glass.
- Garnish with frozen raspberries, mint, lime wheel or twist.
Directions for Razz Crush Mixer:
- Place ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat.
- Stir and allow berries to break up and reduce by half or to about 1 cup.
- Remove from heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Strain berries and press through a fine strainer. Discard what is left in the strainer and reserve the juice.
- Pour into squeeze bottle and refrigerate.