½ cup oats, whole
½ cup orange juice
½ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 egg, beaten
½ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 cups frozen raspberries
¼ cup pecans, chopped
¼ cup oats, whole
¼ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare mini muffin tin (24) with spray release.
- Mix oats an orange juice together in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Add beaten egg, oil and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and incorporate into batter careful not to over stir.
- Gently fold in frozen raspberries.
- Portion into prepared muffin tins.
- Combine topping ingredients in a separate container.
- Sprinkle topping on each muffin about 1/2 tablespoon per muffin.
- Place pan in hot oven and bake about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, release muffins from the pan and allow to cool on rack.