1 cup frozen red raspberries, thawed
3 tablespoons maple syrup – use real maple syrup
3 tablespoons Srirachia sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 ¼ pounds chicken tenders or chicken , cut into even pieces to yield 24
12 slices of bacon, cut in half
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender combine raspberries, maple syrup, Srirachia, and soy sauce. Reserve half cup sauce for dipping.
- Toss chicken tenderloin pieces in remaining sauce and marinate 1 hour. Wrap each chicken piece in bacon. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the chicken pieces. Return to oven for 7 – 10 minutes until bacon browns and sugar caramelizes. Serve with dipping sauce.
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have nutrition information.