2 cups plain, reduced-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
the zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup frozen raspberries
½ cup shelled pistachios
¼ cup slivered almonds
- Line a 9×7 baking dish or small baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients. Stir until well incorporated.
- Add the berries, pistachios, and slivered almonds to the mixture. Fold in until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish or on a baking sheet, and place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours, or until hardened. (If using a small baking sheet, you may not use the entire surface area. The yogurt mixture should be about 1/2-inch thick on the baking sheet.)
- Once hardened, remove the bark from the dish and either cut or break up into pieces.
- Allow to thaw for about 5 minutes before eating.
*To make Raspberry Greek Yogurt Shots, pour the Greek yogurt mixture into 10, 2-ounce shot glasses (opposed to pouring the mixture in a baking dish or on a baking sheet), cover, and place the filled shot glasses in the freezer. Allow to thaw for several minutes before eating.