Raspberry Freezer Jam
3 (12-ounce) bags frozen raspberries
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 (1.59 ounce) packet no cook freezer jam fruit pectin
- Turn raspberries into large bowl and let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until berries are thawed enough to mash slightly.
- In small bowl, stir together sugar and pectin.
- Add sugar/pectin mixture to berries and stir for 3 minutes, until blended and mixture is evenly mixed.
- Spoon into 6 clean jam jars, plastic freezer jars or other small containers, leaving about 1 inch of head room at top.
- Cover with lids and Let stand 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for immediate use (up to 3 weeks) or freeze.
- Calories: 27
- Fat: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.