2 bags (12-ounces) frozen raspberries
2/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
2 lemon, zested and juiced, divided
2 cups biscuit mix
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter or spray a 1 ½ quart baking dish.
- Turn raspberries into baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir together sugar, tapioca, half the lemon zest and juice.
- Stir into raspberries in baking dish. Bake until berry mixture is beginning to bubble around edges, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together biscuit mix, sugar and remaining lemon zest and juice. Stir in milk just until mixture is moistened.
- Drop biscuit mixture by rounded tablespoons onto hot berry mixture and bake until topping is nicely browned, about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
- Top with whipped or pour cream or ice cream, if you wish.
- Calories: 229
- Fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.