Raspberry Blood Orange Bundt Cake
3 medium blood oranges, ends trimmed and chopped
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 scant cup cane sugar
2 ½ cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 and grease large bundt pan or 8 mini bundt pans.
- Whirl blood oranges in food processor until smooth, but not pureed.
- Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy and then add eggs one at a time.
- Add the 1 1/2 cups of blood orange mixture and 1 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Finally, incorporate the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Pour into pan(s) and cook mini’s for 35 minutes or large for 60 minutes
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pans.