1 (12-ounce) bag frozen red raspberries
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup heavy cream
- Process raspberries in food processor until finely chopped.
- In small bowl stir together gelatin and sugar. Heat water to boiling.
- Add to gelatin/sugar mixture and stir until dissolved.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks.
- Add dissolved gelatin to raspberries in processor and process until blended.
- Pour raspberry mixture over whipped cream and fold in until blended.
- Spoon into dessert dishes or glasses.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- For pie, briefly chill mixture until it mounds when dropped from a spoon, then gently spoon into a prepared graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust or baked pastry crust.
- Calories: 191
- Fat (7g Saturated fat): 11g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
- Sodium: 13mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Note: This recipe was provided by a third party and we do not have complete nutrition information for it.