Peanut Butter Crust & Crumble:
¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
¾ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
¼ chunky peanut butter
12 oz bag of frozen raspberries, thawed
2 tablespoons cornstarch
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup frozen raspberries
¼ cup peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- First, make the peanut butter crust & crumble. Combine the oats, flour, sugar and salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly. Incorporate the peanut butter until a crumbly consistency forms. Press about 2 heaping tablespoons of the batter firmly on the bottom of each 4-oz mason jar. Set aside.
- Next, make the raspberry pie filling. In a large bowl, stir together the raspberries, cornstarch, and salt. Distribute the raspberry filling evenly among the jars.
- Top the raspberry pies with one tablespoon of the peanut butter topping.
- Set the mason jars on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 18 minutes, or until the peanut butter crumble is lightly browned and the raspberry filling is bubbling.
- Allow to cool and garnish with peanuts and additional frozen raspberries, if desired.
- Seal jars with Mason jar lids until ready to eat.