Flourless Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart with Raspberry Sauce
1 cup salted creamy peanut butter
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
¼ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
5 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla powder
¾ cup sugar plus 1 tablespoon for the raspberry sauce
For raspberry sauce:
2 cups frozen raspberries
1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the peanut butter with cream over medium-low to melt the peanut butter.
- Once the peanut butter is melted, add the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, salt, vanilla powder and cocoa powder. Mix in the peanut butter chocolate. Add the full mixture to the spring-form pan. Bake until set and slightly puffed, 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, add raspberries, water and 1 tablespoon sugar to a small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and mashing the raspberries. Remove from heat.. Refrigerate tart and raspberry sauce for at least one hour. Slice the cake and serve with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.